Sunday, May 24, 2009

Gon out backson. Bisy backson.

Just like Christopher Robin, I've had a ridiculously busy two weeks and have not updated this page much. Here's the finer points:
  • Wednesday 5/13: Poi lesson w/Isa at the Ninja Loft.
  • Saturday 5/16: Saw mom and little bro! Mom and Linz helped me out & came along for 2nd viewings with my realtor.
  • Sunday 5/17: Poi workshop at the Catalyst Loft. I'll post about that separately when I get a minute.
  • Tuesday 5/19: Made my first offer on everyone's favorite condo & received a counter offer.
  • Thursday 5/21: Came to terms & went under contract(!)
  • Friday 5/22: Hired a home inspector. I'll take pix next Thursday during the inspection.
  • Saturday 5/23: Received a call from my realtor. She told me that the sellers had a leak in the half bathroom and that it got under the tile. The owners brought in their plumber & now are letting me choose new tile and paint colors & will hire someone to fix it for me. Yay!
  • Currently: Taking deep breaths and praying that nothing too crazy shows up in the inspection...
Physical therapy is still going well. Progressing to newer and more difficult exercises with balance balls and light medicine balls. Yesterday afternoon I did a big spring cleaning and probably lifted more things than I should have so I've been icing this morning.

Today I'm going to fix up my bike since cycling is lower impact than running. The lake trails are looking good now that it's consistently warm outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment