Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ow...

This is a little bit graphic so feel free to skip if you're squeamish.

I picked up copies of my xrays on Friday and to be honest, they're still freaking me out a little bit! I was standing up straight when the technician took this one:






























Please excuse the cabinet and the window in the background - I had to take this picture in the kitchen because there aren't any unobstructed stretches of white wall in the apartment! The random object in the area where my navel should be is a piercing & not anything that I swallowed.

Yesterday, I picked up a friend from the airport who is visiting Chicago for the AWEA conference this week and tried to be helpful with his luggage. Mistake! So I'm spending a gorgeous Sunday afternoon on my back watching Arrested Development DVDs and doing my physical therapy homework. I'm hoping that being disciplined pays off quickly because I joined a beach volleyball team that starts on June 2.

Don't worry, I will be sure to get cleared w/my doctor when I'm done with physical therapy before actually playing. I gave up all of my lucrative flag football endorsements and dance classes for most of the spring so I'm just excited about the possibility of getting back to being active again!

No comments:

Post a Comment